1. What language and course options do you offer?
We offer over 160 languages! Course options include Group, Duo Learning, One-to-One and Self-Study.
2. I am not an absolute beginner in the language I want to learn. How do I determine my level?
If you are unsure of your language level you can take our free online language placement test.
Once you complete the test, you will receive the result by email.
3. Are the teachers native speakers?
Yes, all our language instructors are native speakers.
4. How many students are assigned to a course?
The number of students assigned to a course differs according to the type of course. A One-to-One course has 1 student, a Duo Learning course may have 2-3 students and a group course may have 4-12 students on average. Some classes may be bigger, which allows even more interaction!
5. Are books included in the course fee?
No, books are not included in the course fee and will have to be purchased separately.
6. How can I pay for my course?
You can pay for the course by any of the following methods: cash, credit/debit card, PayPal, bank transfer or cheque.
For your convenience, we can collect the payment from your location as well in the following form: Cash, Credit Card or cheque.
7. What is your refund policy?
Our refund policy depends on the cancellation of the course. The refund amount according to the cancellation time is as follows:
8. My course was postponed. Why?
In rare cases, courses may be postponed due to unexpected number of students, conflicting schedules, sickness or unforeseen changes. Should this be the case, we will ensure that you are informed well in advance and are up to date with the course status.
9. How many levels are there?
There are 16 levels in total and these are mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The levels go from Starter level to C2 level (Advanced). We recommend reaching a B1 Level (Level 5-6) to communicate effectively.
10. What is the difference between an Express and a Regular Group course?
Express courses take place every day, 5 days a week, Sunday-Thursday, while regular courses take place 2-3 times per week, with a weekend option. The content is the same for both options and covers 30 hours per level.
11. Do I get a discount if I bring a friend?
Yes, you and your friend both get a 10% discount when you sign up together. Plus you get a 10% discount on the next course too!
12. Do you have courses on the weekend?
Yes, we do! We have courses that take place on Friday and Saturday.
13. What happens if I miss a class?
If you miss a class, we can send the material for that lesson to you and you may seek the help of the instructor for 5-10 minutes to find out what you may have missed. You also have the option of taking a private, one hour class with the tutor for a small additional fee.
14. Can I choose my own schedule for a private course?
Yes, you can choose the time and frequency of your classes as per your convenience.
15. For a private course, can the instructor come to my house for the class?
Yes, this is usually possible depending on your timings, location and availability of instructors, for a small additional transportation fee.
16. Can I try the first session of a group course before enrolling?
Yes. You can sample the first session of a group course for a small fee, which will be deducted from the full course fee when you enroll.