- This event has passed.
Teacher Training Workshop: National Agenda Priorities and Integrating UAE in Your Curriculum
October 7, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The UAE National Agenda, developed by over 300 officials from 90 federal and local government entities, includes a set of national indicators measuring the performance outcomes of each national priority, and generally compare the UAE against global benchmarks. The national indicators are periodically monitored by Government leadership to ensure targets are achieved by 2021.
What you will learn:
- Identify National Priorities and UAE Cultural elements for the Education industry and relevant to your school
- Ensure National Priorities and UAE Cultural elements are effectively embedded into your school curriculum and development plan
- Examples of curriculum maps, including: lesson plan samples, scheme of work samples and more
Who should attend:
- Highly experienced, engaging teacher trainers, training leaders and educators within the UAE school system
- UAE-based teachers in schools or universities, looking to improve their teaching skills whether they’re seasoned educators or within their first 3 years of teaching
- UAE-based teaching assistants preparing for a career boost
- Schools looking to improve their KHDA ranking by adding a recognized workshop report and set of certificates to their inspection folder
AED 975 / participant (includes coffee / tea, workshop materials, certificate of completion)
Date: Saturday, October 7th , 2017
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm (incl. 1 hour break)
Venue: Eton Institute Dubai
Discounted rates available for schools looking to register more than 1 participant. Registrations limited to 12 participants; available on a first come, first serve basis.
Book online or fill in the form below for more information: