16 Feb NATIVE-SPEAKING INSTRUCTORS FOR ALL LANGUAGES ABU DHABI
Are you passionate about language teaching?
Do you hold a language teaching qualification?
Are you interested in teaching your native language to non-speakers?
If yes, then this is your opportunity to join a multicultural and fun place to work. We are currently looking for energetic and enthusiastic native-speakers to teach their language in Abu Dhabi
Who we are looking for:
It is essential that our new hires demonstrate an understanding of commercial leadership, an ability to deliver results and the talent to innovate within Eton Institute’s unique culture. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with passion and drive who are excited to learn and work closely with our dynamic team.
Relevant Teaching Degree or Certification (Minimum TESOL or Equivalent)
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with adults
- Experience with young learners
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to show patience and diplomacy when dealing with students of different cultures and ages
- Flexible in timings (freelance position)
- Energetic and enthusiastic
What we believe in:
- Accountability – Glue that ties commitment to results
- Commitment – What transforms a promise into reality
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Act virtuously – What we sow is what we reap
- Customer Satisfaction – Customer always comes first
- Dedication – Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction
- Empowerment – You have the power to say: this is not how the story is going to end
- Flexibility – If it can’t be done, it’s because we haven’t looked hard enough
- Initiative – Make a change, to see change
- Innovation – There’s a way to do it better: find it
- Open, Two-way Communication – always breaking down invisible walls
- Passion – Working hard for something we love is called Passion
- Professionalism – blended with passion, a certain recipe for growth
- Quality – Think Quality, do it right the first time
- Teamwork – T.E.A.M. there is no I in TEAM but there is in WIN – Michael Jordan
Please apply if you are currently a resident in Abu Dhabi, by submitting your latest resume with a cover letter telling us more about yourself and why you would like to work with us.