20 Dec Corporate Account Manager (Arabic speaking)
We are hiring a Corporate Account Manager (Arabic speaking)
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our team has an immediate need for a passionate corporate sales professional. The ideal person will be responsible to develop and maintain strong relationships with potential and existing corporate clients with a focus on building new business.
Your role to play within our team:
If you are a passionate, energetic and an enthusiastic consultative sales professional, then read on. Ideally, you will have strong business acumen, to connect with and understand the needs of our clients, and to offer customised training solutions.
How you will contribute:
- Identify and develop new business prospects within new markets
- To conduct training needs analysis and consulting with corporate clients on requirements
- To negotiate with Corporate Clients on potential Corporate Training Courses and develop proposals and tender submissions accordingly
- Establish long term business relationships for the delivery of our corporate training programmes
- To oversee service delivery, prepare invoice requests and follow up to ensure payments
- To communicate effectively with all key stakeholders in relation to upcoming and on-going training courses, workshops, exam dates, etc.
- Provide monthly reports on performance against targets
What are we looking for:
- Valid UAE Driving license and car
- Bilingual in English and Arabic
- 3+ years of experience in a fast paced business development or account management environment
- Minimum 1 year of strong cold-calling experience within the service/education industry
- Self-starter with the ability to generate and seek opportunity within the local business market
- Proven ability to convert sales leads into business
- Target-driven, well-presented and self-assured
- Positive and energetic telephone skills
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Friendly personality with sound business acumen
Please apply for this vacancy only if you are currently in Dubai, UAE and if you haven’t been interviewed by Eton Institute in the past.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org