Inclusive education is the process through which schools develop systems, classrooms, programs and activities so that all students are able to learn, develop and participate together. To support and strengthen the UAE’s inclusive, barrier-free, rights-based society, inclusion planning is required to promote, protect and ensure the success of all students. The impact of inclusion should be seen through the learning experiences of all children within UAE schools.
What you will learn:
– The Special Educational Needs (SEN) students identification process and plan for inclusion
– Provide a bank of ideas to be used in the classroom to better support SEN students
– Special consideration will be given to the effectiveness of identification procedures, appropriateness of curriculum, impact of intervention and use of feedback processes
Who should attend:
- Highly experienced, engaging teacher trainers, with relevant experience training leaders and educators within the UAE school system
- UAE-based teachers in schools or universities, looking to improve their teaching skills whether they’re seasoned educators or within their first 3 years of teaching
- UAE-based teaching assistants preparing for a career boost
- Schools looking to improve their KHDA ranking by adding a recognized workshop report and set of certificates to their inspection folder
AED 975 / participant (includes coffee / tea, workshop materials, certificate of completion)
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm (incl. 1 hour break)
Venue: Eton Institute, Dubai
Discounted rates available for schools looking to register more than 1 participant. Registrations limited to 12 participants; available on a first come, first serve basis.
Book online or fill in the form below for more information: