- This event has passed.
Free Online Language Health Check
June 14, 2017 - January 21, 2018
“The world has changed. Business has changed.”
An international business hub, the UAE is one of the most multicultural and multilingual nations in the world. With business conducted in English, and the government issuing mandates to preserve the heritage of the Arabic language, the vast opportunities here also present companies in the UAE a unique challenge of requiring both English & Arabic competency at all levels of the business.
To support businesses in the region, Eton Institute is giving organizations the chance to determine the Arabic & English language competency of their workforce through a Free Language Health Check. Take this opportunity to gauge your employees’ language competency for free with no obligation.
What will your employees need to do?
- Take an online placement test for either English or Arabic (or both)
- Duration: 40-50 minutes.
- Accessible anywhere with a reliable Internet connection and web browser
- No software installation required
What insights can your organization expect from the Language Health Check?
- Awareness of your workforce’s English & Arabic language skills
- Knowledge of your organization’s communication capabilities
- A detailed report outlining the positioning of your workforce in the local, regional and international market
- Feedback, suggestions & strategies for improvement
- A revised Foreign Language Learning Strategy for your company
No contracts, no commitments, required.