Arabic Conversation Course
April 14 - June 2
The Arabic language is essential to communications within the Middle Eastern region. A multitude of benefits right from career advancement to enhanced communication skills to a profound understanding of the region’s culture await non-natives who take up Arabic language learning. If you are looking to develop your pronunciation and speaking skills, then sign up today for our Arabic Conversation Course.
The course is taught by a qualified-native instructor in a fun and social environment and covers topics to help improve Arabic language skills that are essential for everyday conversations. This interactive 30-hour course is delivered both online and on-premises at our Dubai & Abu Dhabi campuses.
By the end of the course, you will be better able to:
- Distinguish between the pronunciation of letters
- Form questions using taught vocabulary and question words
- Memorize and recite numbers
- Engage in the conversation using taught grammar and vocabulary
- Distinguish between sun and moon letters
- Practice the correct form of verbs with pronouns
Dates: 14 April – 2 June 2021
Time: 7 PM – 9 PM (Mondays & Wednesdays)
Book your course now: