After-school Arabic for native speakers
October 11 - November 29
If your children are struggling with their Arabic school curriculum and their grammar, vocabulary, conversation and reading skills need a significant boost, we’ve got you covered with our exclusive 30-hour ‘After-School Arabic’ course!
Some of the key aspects of the course:
- Recognize the different shapes of the Arabic alphabet without getting confused
- Differentiate between similar-sounding letters and their correct pronunciation
- Understand how short and long vowels affect the pronunciation of words and learn how to read fluently (with and without vowels!)
- Use different prepositions in Arabic correctly and form sentences using the correct syntax order
- Master conjugation in Arabic so that they feel more confident whilst speaking or writing
At Eton Institute, we’re strong advocates of making learning fun and enjoyable by using a variety of educational activities for kids including arts and crafts, music, storytelling & more. Interestingly, your children will also learn and practise how to write messages in Arabic so they can easily communicate with their family and friends. Online and classroom options available.
Dates: 11 October – 29 November 2020
Time: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (Sundays & Tuesdays)
Age Group: 7-12 years
Levels: Starter & Intermediate
Book your course now: