27 Mar Visiting Kenya
Kenya can be described as the country with loving souls. Kenya is an East African country with fascinating cultures and a variety of birds, animals, plant life and landscapes.
The beautiful aspect about Kenya is the nature; hiking will be one of the best tasks to accomplish considering how beautiful Kenya is. The Kurara forest is an outstanding geographical destination with plenty natural resources. The forest is covers about 1,000 ha (2,500 ac) and is the biggest forest in the world to be completely within city limits, offering tourists the opportunity to jog, relax and experience the peacefulness of nature.
Kenya Safari is an experience that every visitor must try. An adventure of 8 days, driving in the shadow of Mt Kilimanjaro and learning the lifestyle of the Maasai tribe is an ultimate and incomparable experience for all. The Kenyan Coast, Mombasa, is renowned to be the perfect place for beach lovers with white, sandy beaches and crystal blues waters, ideal for swimming throughout the year, lined with affordable resorts and hotels.
Top 10 must know facts about Kenya:
1. Kenya is situated in East Africa, on the equator of the earth.
2. The population was estimated to be around 43 million in 2012.
3. Nairobi is the capital and largest city of Kenya, followed by Mombasa.
4. While there are over a dozen languages spoken in the country, Swahili and English are the official languages of Kenya.
5. The country shares the Lake Victoria with Tanzania and Uganda, the world’s second-largest freshwater lake.
6. Safaris are the popular activities for visitors, supported by Kenya’s many national parks and wildlife reserves.
7. Kenya is extremely popular for its wildlife, with animals such as the elephants, lions, leopards, rhinoceros and many more.
8. Kenya’s economy is prominently based on agriculture, coffee, tea, and flowers.
9. The name Kenya comes from Mt. Kenya, the tallest mountain in the country at 5,199 meters/ 17,057 feet high.
10. Kenyan short and long distance runners are Olympic champions.
Make your trip to the beautiful land of Kenya easier and more fun by speaking the native language! Start learning now.