21 Jun 10 Best (Or Worst) Dad Jokes Out There
There aren’t enough words to showcase the importance of a father in a child’s life. He is said to be a girl’s first love and a boy’s first hero. The backbone of the family and the foundation of everything we grow up to be.
But, even the best of fathers out there crack some of the most absurd jokes. Whether it’s their coping mechanism for the challenge that is fatherhood or their off-centered sense of humor, here are 10 of the best, or worst, “Dad Jokes”, that fathers around the world have almost definitely cracked:
1. What’s the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle? Attire (a tire)
2. Why are skeletons so calm? Because nothing gets under their skin.
3. “Dad, I’m hungry.” “Hello, Hungry. I’m Dad.” (CLASSIC)
4. “I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down!”
5. The rotation of earth really makes my day.
6. “I’ll call you later.” “Don’t call me later, call me Dad.”
7. What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing, it just waved.
8. “Don’t trust atoms. They make up everything!”
9. Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn’t see himself doing it.
10. “I don’t play soccer because I enjoy the sport. I’m just doing it for kicks.”